Dear tango friends,
If you make tango dresses, sell tango shoes, make/sell jewelry and want to offer your nice production in Tango Sun Festival, please contact us. We are happy to witness the moment, how the dresses, shoes or jewelry finds its owner.
We offer you the space for free in our cozy Tango shop in the festival location. The shop will be opened during evening milongas from 16.-18.08. in the Baltic Beach Hotel.
See you on the Festival dance floor and remember to stop at the Tango shop to find your treasures!
Contact Dace tel: +371- 2940184, e -mail: email@example.com
We have prepared for you a selection of workshops for different dancing levels and different topics. Our aim is to give you the possibility to work either on technique or to learn nice new combinations for the dancing floor, to control your body and to learn to interpret the music – as you wish it for your personal development.
Register now for workshops as well as for milongas and the concert: El Arte del Tango!
Priecīga ziņa visiem tango mākslas mīļotājiem!
Tango Sun Festival rīkotāji aicina jūs uz Argentīnas tango koncerta El Arte del Tango pirmizrādi 2013. gada 15. augustā Rīgā, Latviešu biedrības namā.
Biļetes uz koncertu varēs iegādāties sākot no 2013. gada 31. marta Biļešu servisa kasēs. Biļešu skaits ierobežots.
Par koncertu vairāk lasiet šeit.
Good news for tango art lovers!
The organizers of Tango Sun Festival invite you to Argentinian tango concert El Arte del Tango premiere in Riga, Latvian Society House, August 15, 2013.
The tickets will be available in Bilesu serviss starting from March 31, 2013. The number of tickets is limited.
More about concert please read here.
Based on the experience of the previous five festivals we want to go a step further and create a dynamic and creative tango event that aims at cooperation among tango dancers, musicians and DJs around the Baltic Sea (and all-over Europe, of course). For this purpose we have applied to the Culture Programme of the European Union for funding, as we understood that our plans need a bit of financial support and cannot fully be self-financed.
- To expand our festival over 8 days with 8 evening and 3 day milongas at different locations in Riga and Jurmala and up to 12 different DJs from countries around the Baltic Sea,
- to offer more coaching type than lesson type workshops (“seminarios”) to create better options for dancers to develop their skills,
- to produce an own tango show for our festival “El Arte del Tango” and give concert on August 15,
- to organize a flash mob tango dancing, e.g. at Railway station or on an available open air stages during “Rigas Svetki”, a cultural festivity in Riga (16-18 August 2013),
- to have many more activities to make tango accessible to a larger audience in Riga and Europe.
Read more about our concept and vision
Feel warmly welcomed!
Tango Sun Festival Team
Tango Sun Festival 2013 will take place from 13 till 20 August: 8 evening milongas, 3 day milongas, workshops and shows with Diana & Juan Camerlingo, Barbara Wainnright & Mario de Camillis, Ilona & Salvador Rios, Maria & Pasi Lauren and Margita Antonova & Zigmunds Abolins and, hopefully, a lot more…